Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bye Bratislava BBQ!

My friends and I gathered for an overdue BBQ at Yazzy's house yesterday! It was the perfect way to kick off summer, send me off, and spend time together. I was so happy the entire afternoon and evening- I am pretty sure at several points I was literally dancing around the flat. And I wasn't the only one! Seriously, best BBQ ever.


 Yazzy quickly fired up his new BBQ for us to grill some delicious chicken...

mmmmm GRILLED chicken...

I like this one best. Pretty much describes the entire day. 

Once again, I am so so small...

Not a bad view, eh? Besides that it was SO HOT. 


"Oh, we're so cool we can stand to sit in the sun the entire time and you had to move to the shade" Whatever dudes.

"I'm a nerd!"

"I like the shade!"

More vodka...more hookah...

Then more loves came!

And we (well, I) had a little cry on the balcony because the separation is looming...

More hookah and drooping eyes...

Chats...

And then the night ended at 3a with some here...and some in the bathroom doing the same thing. 

The signs of a good night.

Now its time to pack and get ready to bring the party to socal! READY?

Miss you Bratislava besties already.

No comments:

Post a Comment