Friday, September 9, 2011

On The First Day Of School I Felt...

I had my students write journal entries the first day of school finishing questions such as "This morning I woke up and felt...". I didn't even THINK they would write about me! I will keep their spelling and grammar errors to try and get the cuteness level fully across...

I hope this year will be better than last year, because we weill learn more and harder things. My mother said that year 6 is pretty hard. I am also excited to mett new students. We have also a new teacher and I like her more then our teacher from last year.


THE END
--


This morning getting ready for school I felt sleepy. I don't wanted to go to shool but, I must. Then I woke up and then I Dress up and goed with mom to school! Then I was exited Who will be our teacher. And our teacher was Miss Kerr. I was very happy. Because she is so fun! And then we made fun things with her. 


THE END


--


Miss Kerr is better then Miss ------. With Miss. Kerr is more fun then with Miss ____. And year 6 is more fun then year 5. We have new students super! And Miss Kerr is more creature then Miss ------. The dollar things what she did I like it.


---


I know right, how much do you want to KNOW my students?! They are THE BEST! I am already exhausted which is mostly attributed to adjusting to the schedule and last minute changes to my schedule which have left me with a ton of extra classes to prep for. BUT I am so happy! I love my class so much and can tell they like me but also respect me. So far we have such a positive attitude in my class, I just love them so much. Our 3 class rules we came up with are:
1) Be respectful to classmates and teachers
2) Speak English during class times
3) ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST!

Thats it. Because really, what else do you need?

And now to go home for a fun filled weekend of working on curriculum from home...but first, drinking.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment