Monday, January 5, 2009

We're off on our adventure!

Bonjour!
Well we're packed and ready to go on our big adventure tomorrow! And by "packed", I mean Alyssa has been packing for days and is all ready to go 1000%...meanwhile my stuff is kinda piled in different places around my room and laundry room...it'll get done eventually...teehee.

In other news, its absolutely freezing in Paris! and as much as we're trying to prepare ourselves, when i just saw the highs of 26F for the duration of our trip...I'm really beginning to worry. BUT theres no better place to be cold then traipsing around the Eiffel tower and the Louvre for 10 days- thank you!

Between the free wifi at the hostel and the computers in the lobby, we should be pretty good about updating this with all our travel fun! So stay tuned for some ridiculous adventures from the two of us, its sure to be interesting! hehe

much love!
Esther (and Alyssa in spirit;)

Versailles is waiting for us!

1 comment:

  1. "I'm standing there I'm thinking, 'This n&*%a really has lost his f*%$ing mind.' First of all, you don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up, 'I challenge you to a duel.' They would have a gunfight after that, somebody had to go!"

    ReplyDelete