Saturday, May 21, 2011

Slovakia: Chocolate Epidemic

I didn't really ever eat candy or chocolate much before moving here. Cookies and cakes were more my downfall, but while Slovakia hasn't really mastered the cookies and cakes...OMG...the chocolate...



Now, I've tried a few different kinds...but everyone can agree that MILKA is the most AMAZING stuff you can shovel into your mouth by the fist full. Their chocolate aisles are INSANE (yeah, I said AISLE) and you can see the Milka section. And yes, I've tried every kind. I have to say that hazelnut (green) and decadence (brown) are the top favorites. And as a good girl knows, its only really time for a shopping trip...when all the Milka is gone. 

Still trying to figure out how to get it home to share with you all without it melting...

Love and High Blood Sugar from Slovakia!

No comments:

Post a Comment