Saturday, December 4, 2010

Slovakia: Future Living Situation.

Here are some of the pictures my friend has posted from Bratislava. What do we think?

 This is her 4th grade classroom, so I am assuming my Kinder would be similar. 
So cute right!

 This is going to be my room! From what I can tell it needs a SERIOUS makeover. 
Thank goodness there is an Ikea. 
 The other side of my room. 



 Our living room ^

and kitchen/laundry room \/

The castle you can walk to from the school!

Our apartment is 3 bedroom and I think has 2 nice bathrooms...or at least 2.5. We are across the street from pubs, a little store, gym, etc. Not quite in the middle of the main part of the city, but very close by bus. Either way, who cares. I am LIVING and WORKING in Europe! Woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment