Saturday, April 23, 2011

Meet The Family...

Remember a few months ago when I was so sad and angry and just OVER Slovakia? I was crying almost every night and was about ready to just come home. Fast forward to within the last month and I have the most amazing friends here, I really must say. My roomie and our other girl friend make quite the trio while our boys make sure nobody gives us trouble and make our sides ache with laughter.

Meet My New Family. Because everyone needs someone.

From This Weekend...



We were still missing 2 of our boys, but it was Easter holiday weekend so they were out of town like they should be. 

Anyway, enjoying my extra long weekend with friends around the city. Getting massages, dinners out, baseball games with friends, and just relaxing as much as possible before going back to work with no breaks until summer holiday begins June 30. The last stretch! 

From Slovakia with love!

1 comment:

  1. Esther again another unpredictable holiday experience. I won't forget this one whippings and chocolate and you've made some nice friends from the looks of it. People you won't ever forget. Love you girl and your European adventure, thank you for including me. Titi Bambi

    ReplyDelete