Monday, March 21, 2011

BIG NEWS.

Ok friends and family, BIG news.

This week my director offered me to extend my contract at the school until the December break. Then I would get paid for the summer and all of December even though I'd only work September until Christmas break. So lets see...6 months pay for 3 months of work? Definitely something to be considered. So after thinking about it all weekend and discussing it with the boy, we decided it made sense for me financially and career-wise for me to come home for the summer but back here for the fall term. I do have a break in October though...and will be convincing a certain someone to try and get his butt out here so I dont die of missing someone so much.

I am excited to get to work on developing our switch to the British curriculum though and further develop the Early Years program at my school. PLUS I am pretty much in LOVE with my new flat, room mate, city, and friends...so I think I could "suffer" through another few months of this.

Think I can handle a little more of this?

4 comments:

  1. when i come visit cassie in sweden, i hope you know that i'm going to visit you also. so be sure to keep me posted on your dates of residence outside of the US! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your great adventure Esther. Good move.

    love you Titi Bambi

    ReplyDelete