Thursday, March 10, 2011

FINALLY Moving!!!

O to the M to the G.

I found a flatttttttt

I already moved in some stuff and the rest probably tomorrowwwwww

Its AHmazing. Seriously, Im not sure if Ill ever live anywhere else as nice. EVERYTHING is all brand new inside, super modern and cute. My room is about the same size as I have now but HELLO I have a balcony and everything is brand new inside instead of reminiscent of a jail cell. I'll have a real soft lovely bed, instead of this weird hard thing they are trying to pass off as a bed. A maid comes every week. We have tv AND not stolen internet.

OH and did I mention I am LITERALLY right down town in the city center. I am in a pedestrian only cobble stone zone (although there is a tram I can take to work) with a ton of shopping, restaurants, bars, annnnnnd I live above a french cafe with free wifi!!!!! And not alone!

Ok, pictures to come! Busy weekend moving, exploring my neighborhood, spending my paycheck, seeing my co teacher perform with the disabled dance team she leads (shes the cutest), and unfortunately working from home too.

Bratislava just got her groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment