Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Copenhagen

Sorry this is so late, but getting back from my trip and jumping right back into work meant bloggy had to be put on the back burner a bit. But hopefully you all got a chance to check the pictures on facebook so its not like you really missed anything.

We were only in Copenhagen for the afternoon and evening, and while there is a pretty legit museum outside of Copenhagen, the royal palace, and such that could be explored...I really didnt feel like I missed much even though we were only there as short a time as we were. Cassie and her boyfriend took me and another visiting friend of hers, Hilary, to the city and then we met up with 2 more of her friends too! So a gaggle of Swedes and Americans traipsed around the city for the day...see below...

Our fearless leaders. Note: I am not pictured. 

Pretty flowers in the market because spring is coming!

They make you pancakes and cover them in nutella and then you eat themmmmm

Random tall man I made them pose with.

Pretty stuff...

Hej!

The money shot.

The boats frozen in the water freaked me out a little...

Right after this I got made fun of for being a tourist for like 15 minutes. 

the royal palace


No comments:

Post a Comment