Saturday, March 19, 2011

Signs of Spring.

Bratislava is starting to blossom! Signs of spring are everywhere! And being that it is my first real spring anywhere (Socal doesnt have such foolishness such as varied weather), I am REALLY enjoying watching the change. Suddenly bushes have a few little red berries on them, dead looking trees have buds, grass is greener, flowers and bugs appear...its been amazing to see!

Some signs of spring...




St. Patricks day in Bratislava...
 A traditional Irish band played out in rain while we stood under the overhang drinking our beers and having a BLAST!
my new Bratislava bestie/roommate and me!


note my new gorgy red coat for Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like tooo much fun. I'm glad your situation has changed for the better. Hope to hear more about your visit with Cassie soon

    ReplyDelete