Saturday, March 19, 2011

R is for...

This week we learned about the letter R and did such fun things! I wish you could see my class now, I've taught them to get their own chairs for learning time, many of them raise their hand before speaking, they all line up perfectly and quietly everyday, are quiet during story time, they know to do their handwriting sheet after the art activity everyday automatically and to put it into their boxes afterwards...I mean, we've whipped these little maniacs into shape!

Letter R fun...

R is for raccoon...


 R is for rock...

R is for rabbit...

Last week Q was for quilt too!


We painted rainbows in water colors and added little pots of gold to them on St. Patricks day too, but you will have to wait to see them until next week.

I LOVE my class:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment