Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Sun Shines!

Being a California girl in a gloomy wintery place isn't always easy, but we've been lucky enough to have a nice mix of beautiful sun and warmish days, plus some pretty snow, and then yes some gloom since Ive been here. BUT the end of last week and this week has been SO beautiful! Sunny and sometimes 50 degrees! In February! We like to open all the windows and take the class for walks outside to enjoy the pretty weather.

Except when we try to go on the playground, Miss E practically ruins her boots and has to wash the children down before we go back inside due to high amounts of MUD. Oh well, the kids had fun. And thats why I should just give in to wearing wellies everyday until officially spring has sprung without rain.

Some pictures from today...



Sun was setting while I waited for the bus...I just love the cute little houses by my school!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place you live Estee. Sounds like it's warming up there lucky you. Wellies must mean Wellington boots eh. The English must have abreviated that too. Mud is awful maybe some half filled buckets of water would help and something to scrub the muck off after it's softened outside the door. Enjoy your life I'm enjoying it thru you. Love you, Titi Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are having some mix of weather cuz that gloom can get to you after a while.
    The pics are so cute and I can't wait to see the videos.
    Have fun with Casserole ! Wish I could be there
    Love mommeo

    ReplyDelete