Thursday, February 17, 2011

This Week In Kindergarten...

Our themes this week were the letter P and "In the Air" So much fun!

haha I totally just made these up. I pre cut things for them to stick on the toilet paper roll to make "planes". 

P is for "Prince" "Princess" and "puppet". So after they colored and cut these, I helped them to tape them on sticks to make puppets! This was all my own invention too...

P is for Pig! After we read the 3 Little Pigs and talked to our Pig Puppet friend, we made these from a template I just drew up really quick.  

If you didn't see my tweet. Paper Mache Ballooon Day=Paper Mache Miss Esther's sweater and arms day. 

Then we painted the paper mache and attached little baskets to them to make hot air balloons. The kids were so lazy doing the paper mache, they would only do half and then want to be done and I had to do the rest. So annoying. 

I just realized I came up with everything we did this week all by myself! Wow!

Another Great Week From Kindergarten! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Esther I am so enjoying your adventure, when you say paper mache I can still smell it I love that, I did projects with my kids at home even made a volcano with Josh for Science project, so much fun. I'm loving your life girl.

    Titi Bambi

    ReplyDelete