Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweden Day 3 & 4

Enjoying my time with my Cassie snuggling and laughing all over Sweden! Yesterday we had lunch together with her work friends and then I took myself to a super cute coffee shop where you make your own tea (they have different loose leaf jars and holders out!) and then sit with the provided blankets watching the snow fall outside. It was pretty damn picturesque if I do say so myself! I sat and worked there for a few hours and then ventured back home while popping into different shops along the way due to face numbness from the cold.

Today I just stayed home because the high today was a mere 23 (yeah, I know. cold) but once Cassie was home we went shopping with her boyfriend and then got pizza for dinner. Now we're back home snuggling and catching up with Glee.

Best vacation EVER!!!

From Sweden with love.





No comments:

Post a Comment