Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Look At My New School!

Today we went to the school where I will be working, my roomies had work to do and I wanted to poke around so we spent a few hours there. I got to see my classroom! The school is so beautiful and big and nice I was really impressed and got SO excited! Plus I finally got to see some of the area in the day light, the little houses and churches are so stinkin cute I can't even handle it! I finally got to take lots of pictures for all of you...

Tomorrow I start at my new school! We had dinner with some of the teachers I will be working with, one in particular who will be one of the assistants in my class. She told me more about my job and got me really excited about everything. No ones told me much about anything, so it was nice to hear about the curriculum and day to day activities. I will be teaching little 4 year olds! Not what I am used to, but so fun!

Here is my future classroom!




I'm in charge of children now?!




My room mate Jackies classroom

The kids eat these little honey flavored sweet bears for snacks, so stinking cute!

My other roomie and friend from college in her classroom!

My new school!!!



 (still need to lose some holiday weight/layers...ugh)



Then we had dinner at this super nice restaurant next to the school with some of the other teachers from our school. SO GOOD and so cheap! I was very impressed. 
 yummy Kozel beer...1 euro, BOOM!


I just wanted to show you the precious streets I will walk to school everyday on...the cutest little houses EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment